Hello, guys. I have noticed a lump in my forearm. I am afraid this might be caused by breast cancer. I really don’t know what to think. Can anyone help me with certain advice? I would appreciate all your replies to my post. Thank you in advance for replying. Bye, folks!

Hello. You haven’t mentioned whether this lump is painful or not. Usually, painful lumps are inflamed lymph nodes that are caused by a certain infection. This lump can also be caused by lipoma. It is a benign tumor that consists of fatty tissue. Arm injury and aneurism can also cause this. Just in case, visit a doctor. Ask for a full examination in order to exclude the possibility of breast cancer. I hope that it is nothing serious. Good luck!

Hi. I have one too. I found it about a week ago. The first thing I thought of was breast cancer... my mom died from that 5 years ago. I'm a little freaked.