Hello, folks. I have a breast cancer and I am currently on my chemotherapy. I began to develop some nerve symptoms. I would like to know which nerve symptoms could be brought on my chemotherapy. What do you know about this? All your replies are more than welcomed. Thanks in advance.

Peripheral neuropathy is common for people with cancer. It can be caused by cancer that is suppressing the nerves of a certain area. Tumors can produce substances that can damage nerves and cause neuropathy in that way. Chemotherapy drugs can also be responsible for neuropathy. Symptoms are usually the same as for neuropathy caused by other factors. Those are numbness or complete loss of sensation in a certain area. There can be some strange sensations like pain or burning. Sometimes, people are very sensitive to someone’s touch. Muscle weakness is also possible. I hope this helps. Bye!