I need some breast cancer information. I feel tingling in my breasts, also my nipple on right breast has uneven shape and it is little bigger then nipple on the right one. Is this breast cancer? What are exactly breast cancer symptoms?
I am very grateful in advance!

I really don’t think you have breast cancer, at least different nipples are not the sign for breast cancer. Mostly there are no visible or outward signs for breast cancer. If there are some outward signs, that is a lump, an area of thickening, or a dimple in the breast. Less common signs include breast swelling, redness, enlarged armpit lymph node. And of course breast pain. Then again, even if you have one of these signs, that certainly does not mean you have breast cancer, it might be just a lump, and most lumps are benign, which means not cancerous. Considering nipple changes, if there is a significant change, I would check this with my doctor, just in case. Nipples can change also because of aging (breast tissue becomes less glandular and more fatty).
I would like to say that it is important that we check ourselves. Best day for self examination is the tenth day from first day of menstrual period.
I really hope you shall worry less and if you are still worried, please, check with your gynecologist.
Best wishes!