Hello, my friends. I have been experiencing some problems with strong headaches lately. I am not sure what caused this, but I suspect it can be a sign of mold allergy. Can anyone tell me if I am right? I would really appreciate if someone could reply me this. Thanks in advance.

Hi, there. I must admit that a strong headache is not something that is common for mold allergy. However, sinusitis can be a sign of this kind of allergy. Perhaps you are experiencing headache from this. How can you be sure that you have mold allergy? Have you tested it? I would recommend you to do that if you already haven’t. Consult your doctor. Good luck! Bye!

Hi There,
I am not really sure if they could be the main symptom of the mold allergy. You have to understand that allergies usually appear in several parts of your body. For instance you might have a headache but in most cases you will have problems with eyes, nose, mouth, swelling on the skin, enlarged lymph nodes and several more things. Skin rashes are also very common sing of allergies. Mold allergy is not harmless and you have to know that it can cause many problems when it appears. I hope that you will be abel to cope with this and that this helped you in any possible way.

All the best,
Danella