I had unprotected sex june 18th for a long period of time around 3am my last mentrual cycle was june 1-6.... i got this light pink and brown discharge the 26th early in the mornin around1:30 am then later it turned to bright red and it is still a very very light period but more then just a few spots like it started out. And it is also still bright red and when i wipe a few times it changes to pink again. And sometimes when I wipe I get bright red blood spots and sometimes pink . Also, I put in a tampon and when i took it out there was brown dry blood lookin stuff on it along with some bright red blood. My period was supposed to start the 27th. Is it implantation or not something I should worry about? Also, im not having cramps like i normally do. And I have always had regular periods. While we were havin sex he stopped and urinated, then we continued and he ejaculated on my stomach... the next morning we also had sex and he didn't urinate before we did. Could I be at a high risk of pregnancy?

Hey, i knw wat ur going thru cz it exactly wat im dealng wit rite now n yes its my first time wit it as well...my irregular period cycle started out on may this year 2012 until july....aug came n i didnt hav no signs of no bleedng neithr symptoms of any kind...da last of aug till rite now i startd spotn which we considr implantation spotn....i strtd out lite baby pink n now it brownish...dnt forget i mentiond that this is my first time wit it....i researched abt it n it gave me some information that me relief as well....i wipe n i c redish pinkish bt on the pad its brownish....the reasn y i knw it a big difrnce its cz wit my menstrual it wudve been messy, n heavy as well....evn if it was my menstrual i wudve gne thru cramps while on pms....this one is difrnt n somewat for me...i change my pad cz i like to feel clean inspite of wats on it....wat i did was i took a edd n thats wen they gave me 2 wks n 3 days....hope this was helpful....gud luck...