Im 31 weeks pregnant I dnt kno who my bby father is the only thing I remember is my last period was on march 9 I had sex on march 23 im so lost I dnt even remember wen I had sex wit the other person can sum one help me plz dis my first child n I really care bout the person that im wit bt he keep sayin that better be my baby help me please

Hi VicRob,

If your last period started on March 9 you were very likely near your peak fertility on the 23rd.

You're going to need a DNA test to confirm paternity.  It can be done now, before birth, non invasively by testing your blood.

Good luck.

So by me having sex with him on the 23 could he b the father n I took my first ultrasound on may 5 n I was 8 weeks can he be the father

Yes, whoever you had sex with on the 23rd could be the father.

Dates are based on your last menstrual period. Why? Because most women know exactly when that was, as you do. March 9 to May 5 is about 8 weeks.

Without knowing when you had sex with the other guy then we can only guess as to whether there is a chance that he's the father. At this point all I can tell you is that "other guy" certainly could be.

Ok I have a lil more info this should help ok my due is dec 14 I conceived my baby on a date idk last period on the 9 of march when I really dont think I had sex in the 18 19 20 21 r 22 the 23 is all ik I just want this to b his baby so bad his family love me n he all I got right na please tell me this 100 percent dis his baby please

I really need this I been stressing to much because I mess up n I dnt want lose him

I'm sorry but ANY TIME you have sex with more than one partner during your cycle there is the chance that ANY of them are the father.
You were definitely fertile on the 23rd but without knowing when you had sex with the other guy - that's it. We can't narrow it down.

Take the DNA test. It's the only way you'll know. It's not fair to either man, or the baby, for you not to know EXACTLY who the father is.

I think I had sex with with the other guy in the 18 r 19

On march 18 r 19

You had sex with the other guy on day 9 or 10 of your cycle. This is before you normally would ovulate - that happens sometime usually between days 11 and 16 of your cycle BUT sperm can survive up to about 5 days.

Sorry, it could still be either guy. I can't say it enough, you NEED a DNA test to determine paternity. It is the ONLY way you will ever really know.

So wat if I had sex on the 10 he could be the daddy

Both of them can be the father.

You are going to HAVE TO take the DNA test. I know, you're afraid it's the wrong guys baby but that's something you'll have to deal with. The real father has a right to know if he has a child. It's also a lie to the "other guy" if he thinks it's his baby. Either may find out years later.

I told both of dem the one who I was with we always had sex bt nothing happen bt soon as I had sex on da 23 I wasn't feeling right n I told him he was so happy the other guy told me dnt call him at all n im happy wit the ine im with n eho der fa me bt he kno it may not b his n he still der fa me thanks fa all ur help u give me sum details I aint kno thanks so much

Hey a question wat if I was 2 weeks on da 23

2 weeks pregnant? By most doctors you would be. They use your LMP to base dates on. Why? Because almost all women know exactly when that was.

The problem is, you can't get pregnant until you ovulate and that usually doesn't happen until day 11-16 of your cycle OR about two weeks after your period starts.

You need a DNA test Vic. There is NO way around it.