I stopped the Depo shot after getting 3 or 4 of them, in general my periods were lighter then, but i would still have spotting or periods for a couple of days.. and not even at monthly intervals, which is one of the reasons I stopped getting them. It has now been 9 months since my last one, and 6 months supposedly without birth control (since the last shot would have "protected" me for 3 months.
Anyway, now I have very irregular periods, sometimes I'd have one that would be light and last 2 or 3 days, but then the next week I would have a heavy one.. I think the first 2-3 months were like it had been while on the shot (prob. cause technically I was on it still) and then the last 3 months have been horrible.. right now I believe I have been bleeding for 4 weeks now.. I have had very heavy days, and a few days that were very light.. I have been taking Ibuprofen 800 for the past month too? but not sure why it would make that much of a difference.. also some major cramps and clotting every day or two seems worse... any idea what is up? any suggestions as to stop the bleeding? what was it about some kind of juice with antioxidants? i read that in some one's post...??? any help would be appreciated