Well, I was on the depo for 6 months. I got two shots. Then i stopped taking it. I was due for my third shot in april. I've been having periods that last weeks and recently the last two months or so I've been bleeding. It's not spotting it's bleeding. It stops for three or four days, but then it comes back the same as before. It stops about every 3-4 weeks of bleeding for only the 3 or 4 days.

I don't like this. I want it to stop. I never had a normal period before i'd get it at all different times of the month but it was always every month and then i went on that damn depo shot and it's been a long time since i stopped taking it. Is there anything i can do to make it stop?

Is it even normal to bleed like this? I don't recommend the depo for anyone. It's nothing but a horror story.

i agree i bleed for almost 2 months on it an it makes u gain weight lyk crazy i got off of it tho but yeah i bleed for awhile but it finally stopped

How long did it actually last for you? How much weight did you gain? I know that every woman reacts differently to it but can you give me an idea? Thanks.

ten drops of lugol iodine on an organic cotton tampon. insert it for two hours every day for fourteen days. one shot of depo and ive been bleeding for five- six months. A midwife recommended this remedy and im going to try it.