Hi my name is amber and Im afraid im pregnant. I need a little help. I have taken a test for this the day before my period so that was about january the sixth ... It came out negative. Ok so here it is ... I have been having these aches and pains. I look at food and I reject it but I have been getting so big ( I am usually one of those people who can just eat what they please and wont gain a pound ... I would say I have gained about 8-10 pounds ) . My stomach seems massive compared to what it youst to be ... and I wont eat but two very small meals a day yet I cant lose this weight. My pee is very bright yellow and the odor is a very strong bitter sweet smell. About two weeks ago I would have this nasty taste in my mouth and it was also a bitter sweet and then it started to go away. My boobs are getting huge and usually pretty sore around the nipples. So here is the reason I am doubting I am ... january tenth ... I had somewhat a period BUT it was very clotty and The pain was the worst i have ever felt. But it beld for a couple minutes and stopped ... It was a dark dark color mixture of pink and brown. I need some help. For awhile I thought mabey this is because I have smoked pot for awhile ... But I have stopped because if i am I want it to be healthy. Please I need some help.

if you haven't had sex, then no need to worry.. if you haven't had any semen or precum near your vagina, then no need to worry..