So a month and a half ago (I think; not completely sure.) my boyfriend and I had sex and I was on top. He normally pulls out because we dont use condoms but since I was on top he didnt pull out and when he came I just sat down on his penis. He started to freak out. But I told him that we'll be fine and I wont get pregnant because I am on birth control. I have the thing (needle) in my arm. It's in there for 3 years and I have had it for a year. But since that one time my breast have been hurting none stop and what feels like my ovaries have been cramping. The birth control that I have made my period stop so I cant tell by that way, but just like 2 weeks ago I had light spotting for like 3 days. I looked at my nipples and I havent seen any color change or anything. I havent had morning sickness but once in a while I feel like I am going to puke. I have taken 2 pregnancy test's and the first one had a dark line going side ways and a light line going up and down but the up and down line was on the top half of the side ways line; so as in the directions I took the second test 3 days later and it just had a dark line going side ways. So I am not sure. I am almost 17 years old and threw out my whole life my breast have not hurt for this long.

take a different brand of test and make sure you take it in the morning it has to be first morning pee