i am only 17 years old. im a senior and just about to graduate and i have been dating this guy for about 5 months now. we had unprotected sex twice. my last period was april 2 and we had unprotected sex the first time on april 20. Then the 2nd time was on may 1. I am alittle late on my period this month and i have been experiencing tenderness in my boobs, lower back pain, lower stomach cramps, puking in the morning 2 to 3 times a week, tiredness, and using the bathroom very frequently. could i be pregnant?? can someone please help me answer this question?? Im am very scared and my mom would lose soo much respect for me!! so please please please help...
thanks

well, the good news if that if you have the usual 28 day cycle you should have been past your "fertile" period....The bad news is going on just counting days is not an exact science - not even a very good one because just about anything can alter your ovulation period by a few days.
Unfortunately you are well past your cycle due date and your signs are pointing to possiable pregnancy. However, given the fact you are going through te stress of getting ready to graduate that alone can cause your cycle to be on delay....but the only way you are really going to know is to go pick up a home pregnancy test.
You are about to graduate high school and are almost of legal age so I wouldn't be stressing out TOO much...plus, your mom might suprise you- most moms do. Please stop driving yourself crazy and take a test...thats the only thing that is going to help...if its negative get yourself on the pill so you don't have any more scares like this. Good luck and let me know how it turns out....I'll keep my fingers crossed for you...