OKAY...so i was on the depo shot for almost 2 years. My app. to get the next shot was Oct. 1 2012. I did not go get my shot though. So from then til today it has been 5 months since i have been off the depo shot. I still hav not had a cycle and i did not have a one when i was on the shot and i rarely ever spotted. I ovulated Feb. 18, 2013. (well thats what i think). Dont remember ovulating ever but i google anything that seems weird to me. I have been having pregnancy symptoms. My breast and nipples are sore and tender to touch they also feel full and kinda heavy. Most of the time my nipples are always hard. My nipples seem to be a little dark but i dont really know. I feel nauseated every other day but i have not vomited. I have these sharp pains that goes through my breast every day. I have been cramping like im on my cycle. I also have pain every now an again in my back and in my pelvic area. I have sharp pain in the side of my stomach. I have been farting unconditionally and it stinks very bad, I dont think im constipated cause i use it everyday. I have took 5 cheap prenancy test from dollar general and they were all negtive. Someone Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When I fell pregnant with my daughter I felt nauseas all day every day until I was 7 weeks. With my 2nd pregnancy my breast felt really full and heavy, and had cramps with both. Also with my daughter the home pregnancy test came out real positive with the 2 dark lines but with my 2nd pregnancy the test weren't so positive only 1 line was dark and the other was really faint. Also some font show on test I'd go and get a blood test good luck :) also with the test I took for both pregnancy were both at 6 weeks