So i need some advice.
On the 18th of December i had gotten my period and it lasted til the 21st. I started my first Birth Control pack (28 pills) on the day my period started. But i started with the sugar pills. then on the 25th of December i started the actually pill. Then the next day i was on pill #2 and my boyfriend came over. later that night we had sex but he pulled out before he came, then after he came he put it back inside of me. I'm kinda freaking out right now. I think i could be pregnant but I'm not sure. Was i fully protected by the pill? I took a test today January 1st but it was negative, so i think it was to early. But i read on the internet that you can tell if your pregnant cuz there are early pregnancy signs. And the ones i feel like i have (if i am pregnant) are cramps like period cramps, i feel sick when i eat something, plus i feel tired lots and i have headaches. i don't know if its just P.M.S. symptoms i think its too early for that. But what i want to know is the pill protecting me? Because i read that it take a week to a month for it to fully protect you. Is that true?

I believe you may be pregnant. It takes a lot longer than two days for the pill to be effective. And especially considering the fact that after he pulled out , he put it back in . There's a very high chance that there was still sperm there. I'd wait a little longer, and then take a pregnancy test again. Preferably in the morning . That's when the pregnancy test will give you the most accurate results. I hope this helps.

Thank you!
I told my sister and my best friend about this and they don't think i am but i kinda get this feeling i am. I'm gonna take a test when i'm due for my period to be sure. And i'm not sure how to tell my boyfriend. we had a scare in the summer time and he was freaking out way more than me. I'm only 18 and he's 20. oh boy..
But thanks for your opinion!! : )