Hi my name is Amber

My period came one week early this month I started spoting August 19th the color was very dark and black at times I only spoted for two days. I have a very regular cycle my periods are always on time. I felt pregnant before the spoting and still feel pregnant my normal period would of came on the 25th, along with the pregnancy symptoms I'm having cramps and feeling bloated can anyone help?

Have you taken a test to see if you are or not babe? It sounds liek it is very possible. Do you want to be? I hope you are, but the waiting is the worst. Take care and good luck.

Hey? well im having the same thing, i feel bloted and my belly is gettin bigger and i eat alot and im tired as well, and nasea but im not sure if im pregnant, i had a test done but it came out negative then again i donno if its too early to test, i had my period yesterday, and it started out light and today its heavier, and my period was early, like a week too, im kinda worried cause i dont know what to think, i have a friend that is pregnant right now, and she is one month and a half, if i am pregnant [hopefully] i would be at least a month, and ive had the same symptoms as she did, she had really sharp pains on her lower abdominal it kinda felt just like a stomach ache just stronger and lower, and i donno this might sound crazy but sometimes i feel something move, like i was starving today cause i hadnt eaten all day [im in school] i came home and as soon as i put the spoon of food in my mouth i felt like a bubble poppin [popcorn] LOL i dont know, but ive felt it like 4 times before!! anyways, it might just be all in my head, cause i did reaserch and its very rare that you feel your baby move that soon, but anyways, im kinda worried about my period, but i also read that some woman might get their periods all through out their pregnancy, anyways, well if you figure out kinda whats going on, you should let me know, because were in the same page here and im very worried!! well take care!!
[heres my email if you would want to write me, and maybe add me to msn i would like to talk about this more. =)

**edited by moderator ** e-mails not allowed **