Ok so I live girls had 10 gf last year alone all sexy af I'm 13 in 7th grade but I love shemales like if their were trannies my age at my school I'd wanna f**k them I love penis to like I would blow a guy I would like to be buttfucked one day ig is this normal

You have got to be kidding me. YOU ARE IN 7TH grade! NO girl your age should act so childish and explicit. This so SO SAD! I am in 8th grade and WOW do you even know what stds are or pregnancy? I am guessing you are a guy , and have you ever  thought of getting a gril pregnant? It isn't COOL! Do you not care about your parent or school? IT matters. 

Also, no it is NOT normal for you to want sex soon.  However I think you are bisexual. So good luck, and grow up. 

Sex under the age of 16 is illegal where I live. I dont believe you are 13 but some perverted person looking for cheap thrills!