Ive always considered myself to be straight. Throughout my school days ive always had crushes on girls, and never on guys. Ive never had any sexual encounter before in my life. Ive been questioning my sexual orientation for about a year now because I can get off to gay porn. I can also get off to lesbian and straight porn. When I watch straight or lesbian porn, more often then not I get an erection just by watching. When I watch gay porn, I dont get an erection by just watching, I have start to masturbate to get one. I usually get off to gay porn pretty quickly though, usually more quickly than to lesbian or straight porn. I usually get the same orgasm in regards to satisfaction level from all three types aswell. And as far as fantasys go, I can fantasize about girls or guys. When I see a guy in real life, im able to acknowledge as to wether he is attractive or not, but I dont think i am attracted to him himself. I am usually more attracted to women. I have many guy friends aswell. All of whom I chill with, and never think about them sexually when I am around them. Women on the other hand, not only do i think about them sexually, but I can get aroused just by being close to them (psysically). I really dont want to be gay or bisexual. Not because I am a homophobe, not because i am a bigot, not because my parents bigots, and sure as hell not because im religious. Its because I always fall so hard for girls. I want nothing more to have an sexy amazing woman by my side, to love, care for, make love, cuddle and all that. However, I feel that no woman would accept me if i was bisexual. Im kind of a basket case, and i thank anyone for taking the time to read my post. Its all this getting off to gay porn c**p that has my head in a daze. Please tell me what you think. Do I sound straight? Bi? Gay in denial? Any suggestions, anything.  Keep in mind, if you have noting nice to say, keep it to yourself. Thankyou. Im 20 btw if that helps. all done puberty.

I watch lesbian porn, and I think it's extremely hot, but I could never be a lesbian. You could always try it though.

You are probably turned on because of the "a guy knows what feels great" factor, putting yourself into the sensation of gay porn because it prolly takes a guy to understand another better. But inherently, you are straight and you can choose to live out a straight life and you have the power to stick to it regardless of what pple may think. No worries.

I'm 13 and I consider myself straight but I wank over gay porn. I'd really like to try it though, I just think a man would be able to give more pleasure cause he'll know what feels good. Hope this helps.

Mate, if you dont want to be gay then you arent, its not a phisical feature like a vagina or penis, it is a mindset. Just dont think about it, if you were gay (like me) then you would actually want to be gay and be proud of who you are, not some slumpy sod worried about if he is gay, bi or straight. Go with your gut. If you want to be gay and want to have a sexual relashionship with dudes, then be gay. If you want to have a sexual relationship with dudettes, then be straight. Dont worry about ur sexuality. Just be...well...yourself.

Hope i helped
OGASMAN

You sound bisexual, more on the straight side romantically. I hope that you find a girl who is comfortable with your sexuality. (Just as my straight boyfriend is accepting that I am bisexual) You might only be attracted to gay porn but not enjoy gay sex, although anal with a girl could be a fun compromise. You may want to try things out with both a guy and a girl to have a clear understanding, but don't worry, you'll figure things out. :)

This sh*t is so confusing isn't it?! We're the same age buy I'm attracted to my guy friends. I still don't think I'm truly gay tho. I'd hate to go around claiming bi. I think I'd be bi if my friends were bi. It seems to me all gay/bi people are clearly gay like looking at a murder through seran rap lol

Getting turned on or aroused in different situations is perfectly normal. Christ i get a hard on on the school bus doesnt mean i want to f**k it. Porn is porn it is sexual and exciting, pleasuring yourself in what ever way you want is normal, fantasies are normal. Dreams are not about our wishes and secret desires, they are just dreams. Make the most of them while you can.

hello
it was nice reading dis but m also confused m i a gay or straight.
i like men but as soon as i hav one...i find myself unsatisfied....i don wanna play bottom....i wanna play top....but den i feel that y am here...wid this male.....quite confused and still i feel about it...who am i................:(

Bro... YOU ARE THIRTEEN!!! TURN OFF YOUR PORN WATCHING DEVICE!!!!!!!!!! I AM ADDICTED TO PORN AT 17 AND CURSING THE THOUSANDS OF IMAGES GOING THROUGH MY MIND PER MINUTE!!!!!!!!!!! DON'T END UP LIKE ME!!!!! DON'T ALLOW YOURSELF TO BECOME A PERVERT LIKE I DID DON'T DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PORN WILL f**k YOU UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I thank you because i think you just answered my own question about my sexuality ,but in my opinion you sound like a very honest man who wants true love from a women an seeks it and i can honestly say if a women doesn't see that quality about you and judges you for being bi which in this case i doubt she'd be stupid because any women would be lucky to have a man that can be as honest as you portraying in your article i hope im not out of line and my best wishes to finding that lucky girl if you haven't already!!

Stop confusing him bruh. He has HOCD.

Same I love girls but sure get off watching gay porn. Usually cum in mouth scenes.. penis exploding looks great. 1 friend I sometimes mess around with and feeling him blow in my mouth sends me wild. Yep straight I think but sometimes have like a cum fetish. Thinking about feeling the hot thick spunk fill my mouth whilst I masturbate gets me pumping... Don't know why just does

My wife just cought me on gay chat lines and watching transsexual gay porn

How to tell my wife i like to get it up the rear