Question:
i have just turned 14 i have had this thought going through my head for awhile now im pretty positive im bi ive kissed girls before but never a guy but im really curious and i really want to kiss a guy i know that other people my age or older or whatever are curious to but should i act on my feelings.

If i should act on it one of my very good freinds i know has shown signs of flirting with me i know mostly everything about him and he knows mostly everything about me excpet me being bi and yesterday i saw him and i felt a very strong urge just to kiss him right there but for obvious reasons i didnt i WILL not talk to my parents about this cause id be too embarrassed i do have a freind who i trust my life with who i could tell but i dont know how hed act.
if i could get any advice thatd be most helpful. Sorry if this is in the wrong place

~jacob~

hey dude. im a girl. almost 14. i think you should let your feelings out. you will feel so much better! me and my best friend almost kissed but we didnt. im not a lesbian or bi just curious. yeah i cant tell my parents anything either! if you think he is flirting act on it. just try. tell me how it goes.
ps I love your name!! lol

where kinda in the same boat then lol
except i definately know im bi [even though i've never kised a guy]

I've felt like i wanted to kiss one of my other guy friends

cause I like love him, he doesnt know how i feel but, it feels horrible when im around him and i cant say anything.

I wont tell my parents ANYTHING about my life

My advice, tell one of your other friends how you feel, if you'e got any close gay/bi friends or a best friend thats a girl or something, they do tend to understand more, and are probably less likelyto judge you.

hope that helped :-D

ok, im a chick..im 16 and a junior in high school. ive been bi ever since 6 grade. now in my opinion you can only be bisexual if you've actually done THINGS with a guy/girl lol. i dont wanna insult anybody i swear! cause i did the same thing. 6 grade i didnt have a full grasp of what bisexual was...and since id never kissed a girl before i was probably only bi-curious. you may have sex or kiss or wutever with a guy/girl and realize u dont like it. thats wut happened to my best friend a month ago. she said she liked me and she kissed me and i loved it...she thought it was ok, then we ended up having sex and shes like...'yeah i dont like this' so she went back to being straight...-.- which hurt me alot. but anyway i digress...i wouldnt say you were completely bisexual until you have done something with someone. as for telling ur parents...i havent told my parents yet, im waiting until im 18 and a legal adult so they understand i can make my own decisions.

well im a girl im 16 and i was bi - curious in 6 grade. im pretty sure thats wut you guys are. you have urges to kiss a guy/girl. but technically you're not bisexual until you've had sex with someone of the same sex. i mean for me i had urges to kiss my friends in middle school but all my friends were straight. now that im a junior in high school almost ALL my friends are gay or bi. and i'd never had sex with a girl before until my sophmore year. My best friend and i had kissed and i was falling in love with her, but at my bday we had sex and she figured out she didnt like it. she only liked kissing me because i was gentler than her past bfs. i was her first girl kiss and her realizing she wasnt bi or gay kinda hurt me. but i digress lmao. cause ya'll are kinda young for that stuff xD sorry.

but anyway, my parents have NO idea about me liking girls...i say tell ur parents when u r 18. i know its a long ass wait but 1 it gives u time to mature and 2 gives u time to figure out if its a phase or not.

as for telling someone u like them, i say go for it. if they reject you...theres plenty of fish in the sea.