Basically I usually masterbate with a marker pen, sometime I push it in me, but sometimes I hold in in one place and just move my body into it as if I was having sex. But it is not very effective and I need something more, I don't have electric toothbrushes, removeable shower head, or able to get vibrators and such. Is there anything I can do, that will make masturbation more enjoyable. I am a virgin.

hmmm uu can always use ur fingerss, anddd many ppl say thhat they hump pillows bbut i find that difficult to get an orgasmm and also, porrn helps u get turned on :-) Anndd shaver! loll i took my bross shaver and ussed the other end cuuz it vibrattes ..... lmmao not the bblade end

If penetration doesn't work direct clitoral stimulation should work. Rub your clit and find anything that vibrates.
As itsok2bdiff said, porn will help turn you on.
If nothing works you're body may just not be ready to orgasm yet.

And I hope you clean his shaver after using it!!!

naahh he doesnt mindd.... lol JUST KIDDING!!

You just don't tell him do you 2b?

For guest: There are so many things around the house that will fit in there, if that's what you want. Start looking.

If you want a good licking put some peanut butter on it and have your dog lick it off. Or your cat if you like it rough.

njoylife- I don't have a cat or dog :-(

Find a boy o.O

Use a spray candy bottle with a rounded end and
Experiment.....

AS IF YOU WOULD TELL A 15 YR OLD GIRL TO WATCH PORN WHEN ITS ILLGAL

i know how you feel i use the end of my dads electrical vibrating razor he still doesnt know i took it .....i watch porn an i hump my pillows and other objects it really helps

eeewww that soundds gross!!! Have you done that? does it feel good???

well i am a guy but from what i have read already rub your clit the flashy part above your vagina trust me you wont thank me enough  :-|

you could probably use a bananna or a sausage with a condom on it. I am also 15 and a virgin. It gives much more sexual pleasure.

You should try taking a pillow and putting a towel over and ride it while watching porn!! When your cumming you can say someone you really liked or like to help the orgasm much better!! I'm telling you, its AMAZING!

Rub your clit.