Ok so I'm in 7th grade now and I've like this boy since 4th I'm 13 and he is also 13 and he is in my grade I've known him since 2nd grade and we are good friends! But I always have him on my mind and all I think about is all the cute things we could do together like hold hands have my first kiss have my first boyfriend etc I need help what do I knows He knows I I like him but I don't think he likes me back I'm also homeschooled so we talk on Facebook and we hang out and when we do is acts cool and funny and we pick on each other?? I'm going back to Public school sometime in my 7th grade year because I miss him when we aren't talking of hanging out I need help I am feeling so many emotions!!!!!

Hello Harleyquinn
Almost every girl goes thru these emotions at your age. What you have is a typical Crush on him. Suggest you get to know him better thru acquaintances, friends. Gather more information about him before stepping further.

Alternatively, trust your gut feeling and move ahead. But, be prepared to get a negative response. Which also means a possible heartbreak, hope you understand. If he likes you, he will take time off to seek you, hope you understand?

Aushi

i actually know him really well as i said we are really close friends and we know each other very well

you know your not in the 7 grade tell the truth

ok say what u want but I'm in 7th grade