I'm 15 and m. For the last 2 or so years, I've been masturbating to gay porn. I have never been in a relationship between neither a boy or a girl. I do fantasize about guys but it just disgusts me to think a guy touching me. I do think of penises of 1-2 friends of mine. Nothing like ''I wanna lick it'' more like ''I wonder how it looks''. I also like girls. Romantically, I do feel feeling to girls and I do get hard when I watch straight or lesbian porn. I do look at the asses or boobs of girls if I see someone HOT. I do like a girl, and the idea of having sex with a girl seems right but sex with guys seems disgusting. I live in a country in which being gay is actually 'illegal' and I don't wanna be screwed by a guy, but have sex with a girl. Oh and I like watching penises of my own age or even smaller. Well, seems that its about it. Thanks.

that is completely normal (or at least around 13-16 for me i masturbated with my freinds male we had contest to see who could cum 1st etc.) but i was still interested in females like you staring at their breast ass legs so you are fine dont worry

best for u to see if u could have any encounters with guys your own age to see if it works for u, dont worry about it being illegal in your country. if it works fine dont worry about anything else have a good time x try it then only u can make your mind up...

Hey dont get me wrong but in the PAST i used to be the exact same way, but since my best friend has been my best friend since 4 years old, we have both seen each others as a boner state and a normal state. Its normal for to friends to just joke around about stuff like that:) so most men have stumbled upon gay or bisexual porn in our life Mainly Because We Are CURIOUS. dont feel bad!:)

Hi, I think that's normal, many boys get erected when look at other guys naked or maturbating.

everyone dat commentedd is so fukkinn rite! dontt evenn triepp boutt it, ur normal dawgg x] im also kinda lookinn ferr friendds dat have sharedd da same kinda thoughtt n shiett dat ive hadd, cuz iwouldd b more comfortable, u kno? so hmu if u wantt ahahh

15 year olds cant watch porn you need to be 18 or older