Alright, I already know that I am attracted to girls, I have even dated them before, so I know that I am not straight. I currently have a boyfriend, and we have been dating for almost 8 months, and I love him more than anything. But I am not attracted to him physically, as well as any other guy. I only ever think that girls are cute or attractive ever, and I will only think a guy is cute sometimes. Also, when I get in the mood, and I watch porn, it is ALWAYS lesbian porn or a girl masturbating, and if I even see a guy in it or if I know that a guy is behind the camera, I am immediately turned off completely. And I truly love my boyfriend, but only his personality. But I have to know, am I basically a lesbian?

You say you are attracted to Girls. You are also interested in watching Porn movies showing girls masturbating. You are switching off porn movie if you see a guy behind the camera.

You said that eventhough you love your boyfriend, you are not attracted to him physically.

You are basically a lesbion. There is nothing wrong in being a Lesbion. If you get good gilr friend and if you mutually agree and trust each other you can enjoy your sexual act as a Lesbian.

I am a Lesbian and I started out the same way as you. I had boyfriends and I was in love but I had very little to no interest in sex with them after awhile. I fought it for all of my 20s trying to find the right guy but it never happened for me. I am now 51 and I have been with the same woman for almost 19 years, we have a teenage Daughter and we are as happy as any straight couple I know maybe more so. I wish you luck in your life. Just know that being gay is not a choice for most people it's just natural for us. So I hope you don't feel any guilt or shame for it.

are you ask yourself, what are you afraid of, maybe shame, guilt,embarrasment, what will people think,does your boyfriend no,is this a phase is this just what you like, my wife is bi, and loves me all the same, she says if i were to ever die ,god forbid she would not seek out a man, your struggle is affecting you get hold of it, own it ,talk to someone you trust that you will never see again, its ultimatly your life ,you can live hiding or wondering, and your relationships be a mask for the true person you are or think you are, nothing wrong with being gay or bi or bi curious or straight, something wrong with the ones that judge anyones way of life,i feel you no the answer and titering on the edge of being sick and tired of being sick and tired,good luck , i tried turnups and every thanks giving i still hate turnups, i tried brussel sprouts and today i still love brussel sprouts, their not for everyone,but i say how can you eat turnups they say how can you eat brussel sprouts,

I'm under 16, but above 13, and I'm just wondering if I'm bi. I like lesbian porn, and I have fantasies about other girls. When girls walk by, I admit I check out their breasts and booty, and I might stare just a bit if they're nice. I think I would date/do things with a girl if I had the chance. I've had several boyfriends before, but I haven't felt any sort if spark with any of them. Straight porn is OK, but not as good as lesbian. I'm perfectly OK with being bi, but I'm just wondering if I really am or not. Your thoughts? I know I really don't need a label on my sexual orientation yet, but I'm curious. I've had these sort if thoughts for a year or so, and I'm just wondering what other people think.

For starters, I'm bisexual. If you've had boyfriends, but still check girls out, you probably are bisexual. I admit it, I sometimes check girls out. I have a crush on a guy and I have a crush on a girl. If you find any girl or guy in your school attractive, at least one of each, than you're probably bisexual.

I am straight but had some girl experience. In my experience, what defines you is who you fall in love with.
I do have lesbian fantasies but never was in love with a girl. I'd say you are into girls. Hey, lady, enjoy!

True I'm bisexual and Same happened