HI IM A 36 YR OLD MOTHER OF TWO.I'VE BEEN TRYIN TO HAVE A BABY FOR ABOUT A YEAR.IM NOT ON BRITH CONTROL.BUT TWO YRS I CAME DOWN WIT A SYNDROME CALL GILLION BARRE SYDROME WOULD THAT STOP ME FROM GETTING PREGNAT.

I would suggest not to have anymore kids. With the syndrome, that could be a bad deal. Would adoption help your emptiness?

Guillain-Barre syndrome (also known as acute inflammatory or post-infective polyradiculoneuropathy) is a rare, but serious, disease of the peripheral nervous system. It makes the body's own immune system attack the nerves, causing widespread inflammation that leads to a tingly, numbing sensation in the arms and legs. This can eventually result in a short-term loss of feeling and movement (temporary paralysis).

I can't find anything that leads me to believe that you can't make a full recovery and get pregnant in the near future. Most people who have Guillain-Barre syndrome will make a full recovery within a few weeks or months, and will not have any further problems. However, some people may take longer to recover and there is a possibility of permanent nerve damage.

Check with your doctor to be sure but it doesn't look like you wouldn't be able to have a baby. Best of luck to you.

i had unprotected sex and i let my bf cum in me how long until i know if im prego??