Okay so this is a long story ill try to shorten it as best. I unwillingly had unprotected sex. I took a pill 2 days later. Then in about a week I got a pretty heavy period that only lasted about 4 days. It was about a week and a half early. And I haven't had my period since... Ive taken 4 pregnancy tests in the past 2 months. They all came out negative. But I really am just freaking out. I dont have any symptoms but why have I not had my period for so long? I dont know if this has anything to do with it but I used to take birth control for skin problems and it really messed my period up. I stopped and started up all sloppy then finally after about a year and a half I stopped all together. When I stopped I went more than 6 months with no period at all. And then I just got back on track and I had about 2-3 normal ones until this whole thing happened. Just background info I dont know if it makes a difference. Please just help is there a big possibility? So scared. Just to let you know im 15 and I know I should not be having sex and I did not want to and I will not do it after this I can promise that... PLease just help

Hi Katherine,

The pill you took, was it Plan B, First Response, or some other emergency contraceptive?  Which?

Emergency contraceptives HAVE side effects.  Among them, your period can be early or late AND heavier or lighter than usual.

How late are you?

I took a plan B and I havent gotten it for about 3 months

OK.

I know you've had negative pregnancy tests and Plan B is very effective within 72 hours, so you should have been protected.

At this point it is time to see a doctor.    It is important to find out why you haven't had your period and why it is irregular.  It may be related to what happened before when you took birth control.  Be honest with the doctor when you talk to them.

I don't think you're pregnant but there is a chance.  

Good luck.