I know there are a lot of these but I personally don’t think I am pregnant. My boyfriend and a few friends think I am. I had unprotected sex about 6 times in one week. I know it’s stupid but I can’t erase the past. According to my boyfriend he came in me about 4 times out of the sex. I took a plan-b five days later.

Lately I have been extremely tired. I would go to bed before 2 or 3 in the morning and wake up around 3 in the afternoon. My boyfriend tells me my breasts are getting bigger. They would hurt every now and then but mostly on the sides, the right side not the left. Now there is also some pain on my lower stomach and pelvic. My boyfriend would press his fingers under my stomach. At first he said it was soft but now he said it has gotten harder. I also have been craving cheese, pizza and chocolate.

Apparently there are stages of being pregnant and the first one is being bitchy. That already happened. Then there was being a turned on, craving, nauseous… etc.

I took a cheap pregnancy test and it came out negative. I haven’t gotten my period but then again I am irregular. I seem to get it every 2 or 3 months so I wouldn’t know if I’m later or not. I believe my last period was last month.

Now with your opinion/thoughts am I pregnant?

All of this is annoying because I need to know if I am or not, which is why I’m going to make an appointment to my gyn after on Friday since I bust today and tomorrow with school and work.

Well it's a bad question but how are your bowel movements? (poop) if you have been constipated it is a symptom of pregnancy but also there is the chance its not and can tighten your lower abdominals making it feel "hard". But I think the best thing is to check with a doctor, due to your already irreagular period, a doctor is your best bet to check.

I would think you're pregnant. Plan B only works up to 72 hours after unprotected sex, and you said you took it 5 days later. There's a strong chance it didn't work. The test you took could have given you a false negative if you took it too soon. I would go to your doctor and get blood work done

Well that’s also hard to say because I also have bowl movements problems. I see a specialist about it but I have been going a bit more often which is weird because it’s been a month since I have taken my medicine and because of that problem at times I would look bloated but my stomach is bigger than what it usually gets.

I had a feeling it wasn't going to work. I read that it can be a false test for many reasons. I wanted to wait until maybe the second week of February because I think its too early to take a test now,

If you have noticed weight gain. Like actual gaining weight, not just looking bloated. That can either be from a poor diet or you could very well be pregnant. if I were you I would check with a doctor as soon as possible.