So I had unprotected sex on a Saturday, the guy didn't ejaculate in me but did close to my vagina so that Monday I took Plan B. The next Friday I had unprotected sex and he came inside me. I got my period that night, very normal/somewhat heavyflow that lasted about five days. Its been almost two months since then and I have not gotten a period. Could I be pregnant?

I know this is an older post but I am having the same issues..  I took a plan B on March 3rd and got my period early on march 15th that lasted 5 days and it is now April 23 and I have not had a period yet... I did have sex on the 12the of april and the 19th of April with the pull out method ( not safe) but I am now 10 days late and I have taken 4 pregnacy tests in the last 2 weeks and they are all negative.  The last 3 days my breast have been really soar but not swollen.  I have also gotten lower cramps for the last two weeks so It feels like my period is coming but has not...

Not sure what to do now besides wait or get a blood test.

If anyone reads this post I just wanted to let you know that today I started my period ... it was two weeks late.

The pregnacy test are correct ...and the Plan B pill can really mess with your body.  In that two weeks I was suppose to start my period I was having lower cramping mild but there.. but I was not pregnant!!!

Thank you everyone for all you post it made me feel better !!