Right after my period was over i had a sex with my bf and the thing went inside me so we decide to take i pill n i had it...but 2 days after i took the pill i had my period again...my problem is.. the next month i got my period late 2 weeks late!! i am scared that i might b pregnant ..i am??

The chances that you are pregnant are practically zero. First of all, you had unprotected sex right after your period and chances are that you weren't even ovulating than so you probably wouldn't have gotten pregnant even if you didn't take the pill. And the thing with the emergency contraceptive pills is that hormones that they contain cause all sorts of changes in your period, so it's no surprise if your period is late after that. I mean, after all, even if it was late - it still was there, so it's really unlikely that you could have gotten pregnant.