This might sound weird, however i am abit too tall for my age.

Is there anyway to grow shorter by a few cm?

Thanks

Nope. How old are you anyway?
In between 18 and 19 are the magic stop growning numbers.
If your a guy, tall is good, if your a chic, tall and willowy is sexy.

We have to accept what we are given and play off it, not minimize it.
Maybe your the next Larry Bird or the up and coming Americas Top Model.

Hi there,
This is very interesting question you asked. I have to be honest, I never heard someone wanting to get shorter. Usually people tend to get taller. How old are you and are you a male or female. Your growth is depending on your growth hormones. And sometimes if someone wants to get taller he or she uses growth hormones. Maybe there is opposite way for you? You should really check this is doctor, can he stop the production of growth hormone in your body. People grow until their twenties but not everybody stops growing on their 19th birthday. Everybody has his own tempo of growing. You could try to alter your diet to stop eating food that stimulates production of growth hormone.

I want to stay the way I'm now and not grow taller until my friends are the same height. The reason why is because I'm always the tallest one with my friends. Is there any ways to make me stay the way I'm and not grow until my friends are tall too?

Neight is something that goes up but never comes down

You cannot shorten yourself. If you are very tall as compared to your friends then you need not worry. Each person has his own growth pattern. Some grow every day and then stop after attaining a certain height at the age of 15 years while some may not grow at all till 12 or 13 years of age and then suddenly start gaining height.