I’m 17 and I’m 5ft 3 is it normal? (Male)

Hey there how’s it going.... average height depends on a lot of factors such as where you are from and if you have started puberty/what stage of puberty and also how tall your parents are.... with a little more info I can give you a better idea of where you are at as far as an average

My parents are around the respective heights for male and female.
And I’m not really sure as i do have hair In places more in some than others and a deep voice just no growth in the important area

Hey again so where are you from? And when you say your parents are respected heights what do you mean? Do you know how tall they are in feet/inches or meters/centimeters? When did you first notice hair growing near your penis? Do you have any armpit hair yet ?
Thanks

They are around average height for Uk, 15/16 and yes at about 16 and a half but it only a little

So yeah I don’t know the stage

Ok usually kids grow to be somewhere in the middle of the height of their parents. Guys especially might grow to their dads height or slightly taller but it all depends on your genetics.... usually you will be somewhere in between your parents height.

I’m 2 year behind on growth from the X-ray thing at le hospitaal

So it would make sense that if you started puberty a couple years later than average that your growth would be a couple years behind as well.... when did you get x-rays and why did you get them? Did anyone say they were concerned about it or talk about your growth plates at all?

I was offered hormone boost things and I got the X-ray when I was 14-15 I think

Ah ok.... did you take the hormone? If so are you still taking it? Do you remember what it was called? And did you notice it make a difference?