im 14 years old and i´m the tallest person in my school and family!!! i´ve always been tall but i keep on growing taller and i don´t seem to stop growing!! and what makes it worse is that i´m really thin too!! some people think i´m anorexic!!! having a body like mine makes me insecure,shy,and makes me stay home all day when i´m not in school.I love going shoping but i never find anything that fits and i just end up getting mad!!I cry every night and end up falling a sleep at 12.00 am when i go to bed at 10.00 pm.if there´s anyone who can help i´ll really apretiate it!!
thanks

Hi Guest,
I was reading your post, and TOTALLY can sympathize with you. I am 6'1 at my "humble" age now. I've always been VERY TALL, and I was as skinny as can be. I believe your post said that you are 14 years old. You know, right now at this age, as your body goes through changes, (hormonally, etc.) there may be times when you do feel strange or "odd". Please let me reassure you, DONT let this bother you, it will pass. Your body is just doing (temporarily) what it does NATURALLY with changes. I know it is hard not to feel odd at times, but trust me THIS WILL PASS !!!
I even had people when I was in school whom called me fat, I am 6'1 and weighed 140 lb !!!!! I am (healthy) supposed to weigh 175-180. My advice? Please dont listen to the "neigh-sayers" and the "fashion critics" today, they are trully warping girls and boys minds. Please enjoy your young years, they will fly past quicker than you can imagine, and remember that you were created specially.
I giggled to myself when I read about you mentioning the "anorexia" part of questions, I remember a very good friend of mine seemed to always wonder about that with me.
Just remember though also that all of you kids bodies are going through some VERY normal changes as you continue to grow, so some people may not think before they speak.

Hizgrace

Hizgrace4all has told you very good story. And this is how you should behave. You don't need to worry about those who say that you are too tall or too thin. You are still very young and in your puberty. These are the years where you will experience many changes. The main thing is that you are healthy and try to stay that way. :-)
I hope that we were able to help you a little bit.
Do you have any questions?