hello, I m Yash! male 26 years and I wish to grow atleast 2-3 inches taller. please help me achieve so that I can compete in various modelling competetions.

You are the way you are suppose to be. Everyone wants to be taller when they are 'short' and tall ppl want to be 'shorter'. Just deal with the genetics you were given.

wow i too needed to grow taller, so i could be a model... i was 5'8 i had to be 6'2 to be a model. i tried to use a height system and it did not get me to be 6'2 but i got to be 6'0 in just 2 months, but i was kinda of young (20) and I still had some time for growth and all. height is beneficial for modelling, i posed for many local magazines after that 2 inch growth.

If you were 5'8" and you became 6', then you would have grown 4", not two. So if you grew that much then you probably had a growth spurt, although I don't know how medically possible it is to grow 4" in just two months. I'm not saying it's impossible, I just don't know if there's any evidence that it could happen. Instead, there is a surgery to change your height but it is incredibly expensive and painful so I don't know if you'd want to go through with it. Would you like to know more aobut it?

food. food. foood. what else is your body made of?
i would say you should load up on calcium, since putting foods that have a lotta calcium go straight to your bones, which BAM! helps you grow. so here's some high calcium foods like: low-fat milk (or whole), yogurt and cheeses.
i would also avoid stuff like caffeine (if u drink it), since it robs the body of calcium, which isn't good. (also, avoid eating extra sugar and salts. they take away and dont hold much if any nutritional value.)
next up is:proteins. your muscles need protein so i would eat stuff like fish and eggs (boiled). *but u might not like the fish, im an asian, so im used to it. but if u like lots of meat or chicken(yum), just make sure to go lean, or else u could give urself some bags of flab. eating more nuts will give u a lot more nutrients than a handful of potato chips.
it's good that ur eating vegetables. however u can eat certain kinds, especially spinach, brussel sprouts, broccoli, asparagus (definitely from what i've heard), cabbage, and coleslaw, since all contain vitamin k, which turns on your bone-building protein. (osteocalcin)
if ur a cereal eater in the morning, eat ones that have vitamin d. vitamin d will take all the calcium in and deposit it into your bones.
oooh, also, no one really knows this but your bones are also made out of MAGNESIUM. enough to make it an important factor. some foods that contain it would be: nuts, dried beans, crabmeat, spinach, wheat germ, wheat bran and chocolate (i couldn't believe the last one myself. who would've guessed.)
i also have a personal reference: my uncle eats a TON of blue cheese and he is the tallest man i have ever met. so if i were u, i'd probably start eating more cheese (a lot) maybe a stick or two a day. (or u can sneak it into your food)
*did u know that posture also affects your spine, which contributes to how tall u can be too? just look at all the tall people. most of the time, they should have good posture. if ur slumping, pick it up, straighten that spine.
Growth products : My choice is herbal ones like HELPO GROWTH FORMULA ***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed ( i think i gained 2 inches from it)
so here are the main points i want u to start doing (and if u want, u can tell me if ur seeing results):
-eat more cheese
-keep getting enough sleep(try to aim for 8 or more)
-eat the vegetables with vitamin k (like spinach, asparagus and broccoli)
-eat lots of protein (meat, chicken, or fish)
-eat cereal with vitamin d (u also get this naturally from the sun! :) but not too much.
-eat boiled eggs! (my chemistry teacher is also really health conscious and he said eggs fill u up the best.)
-treat urself to some chocolate every now and then. u know the rules. but i would eat dark chocolate since that actually gives u some nutrients and milk chocolate contains more hormones which might make u break out. (this is for some people)
-stretching/running/leg exercises help give room for your bones to expand, exercising destroys bone (i need to double check on that one) but after a day of resting, it grow back a little bit bigger!
-drink milk! it is so important, yet it's easy to forget sometimes. so drink it!
- Helpo Growth Formula is a good product to combine with all stuff above alternatively.
i think that's everything.. sorry i went on and on. i hope that helped you out! :)
it looks pretty good.

Is that possible after puberty, coz now am on my 20! help me out pls my gal friend is taller than me am just 5'3 i would like to put on another 3 inches am really upset with this.........plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :cry: :cry: :cry: