Ok. READ EVERYTHING CAREFULLY My body is worrying me. I think I entered puberty when I was 11; my voice got deeper (I don't remember it getting squeaker, sounding like a mouse, etc, it just got deeper all of a sudden), all the penis stuff started happening, (my penis got way bigger, got curly dark hair on top of my penis, erections started happening, I could ejaculate without clear fluid coming out, just semen). The weird thing is, a lot of the things that happen in puberty already happened, I'm just not getting TALLER and WET DREAMS (I HOPE I DON'T GET IT NOW). I turned 14 two months ago and I'm not growing taller so quickly; I am just under 5'4", last year I was 5'2 1/4".  My shoulders got a bit bigger last year and people say I can serve powerfully in tennis. I was never tall for my age so I don't think I grew up quicker than others. Are there guys out there who are growing up like me? I want to be anywhere from 6'0"-6'2".

hey there,,,, personally i think there is NOTHING wrong with you. you are going through puberty just as you said. but some people are taller than otheres its all in out genes. can i ask how tall are your parents? also as for the wet dreams. do you masturbate? if so about how often do you masturbate. most people who ejaculate regularly do not get wet dreams. wet dreams are ways of getting rid of pent up semen.

Biomajor wrote:

my parents are from Hong Kong, 5'8" and 5'4". I did masturbate every now and then. Is it bad for health? Will it damage any part of the body during puberty?

hey there unkonwn,

Nope there is nothing normal masturbation will do do harm your body durring puberty. some religions view masturbation as impure so there may be some moral issues you may want to consider but as for physically hurting yourself you souldnt have to worry. also since your parents are not overly tall you are right on track for your height. i cant see you getting over 6 foot but you should contiue to grow some.

Biomajor wrote:

hey there unkonwn,

Well I have relatives that are 5'11" and my mom has uncles that are 6'0". Also 1 more thing. When I was 12 I suddenly grew 1 or 2 inches. I hardly had any calcium or protein (not a vegeterian). Would I have grown 1 or 2 inches taller? The sudden growth was 1 year after the puberty stuff happened.