Hi! I have some kind of heart failure. What is standard treatment for heart patient? Doctor gives me some new drug, and I have some side effects. Should I tell him about side effects?

Beta blockers are the standard treatment for heart failure in which the ventricle does not have an adequate ejection. In a standard combination drug treatment that can include a diuretic, an ACE inhibitor and digitalis. Beta blockers have emerged as a treatment for heart failure only in the last few years; beta blockers slow the heart rate. That upraised many cardiologists The heart failure has traditionally been treated with drugs that stimulate the activity of the heart, while beta blockers slow the heart rate. It is difficult to say what is best drug for you, but you should tell your cardiologist about side effects you have. If side effects are serious he will changed you therapy.