Ok im a 13 year old girl and I haavethis thing where i cant stop watching lesbian porn! I do it at night, day all the time BUT i JUST CANT STOP. My mum found out and she doesnt trust me anymore, all I want is a way to stop. I also am worried if I'm les/bi because every where I go i think about sex and lesbians, I dont think I could ever be in a real relationship with a girl and have actual sex with her, I'm attrachted to guys as well. Thing is, I have a crush on the boy and I've never kissed a boy either, is the lesbian thing just paart of going through puberty???? Does anyone know a way to get over this porn thing????? IM SO EMBARRASSED :$ :'(

I highly doubt that you are a lesbian, which it is okay if you are, but it's a totally normal thing while going through puberty. Especially at your age it's normal to be curious about the female body. Yours is still growing and developing so of course you will be curious about the bodies of others. Basically you are at that stage where you have to figure out the female body, your own body, before you can get that curious about a male physique. It is just something that can happen when going through puberty, it's not something you can stop just like that but it is nothing to worry about. The interest in women will fade as you go through puberty, but don't be embarrassed!

You go through different things as you grow up. You have the internet so your's are a little different than mine were in the 40s and 50s.

I had only girls for playmates in my neighborhood. When I was about 6 we discovered our differences and often spent time examining each other very closely. In particular they were quite fascinated by the stand up trick my toy could do. That lasted 2 or 3 years then as my horizons expanded and I began socializing with other guys further away from my house we learned about masturbation and began doing that together. That lasted a few years.

So don't get worried about something that interests you right now. I'm sure it will change and you'll be interested in something else. At your age your body chemistry is developing sexually so you are interested in all sexual things. Lesbian porn is a more loving type of porn than the male slam bang stuff and I think it would interest a girl more. (just my opinion)

You say you have a crush on a boy so that seems to show where your mind really is. But it doesn't really matter. So what if you find you like girls better or maybe both girls and boys/ That's OK.

You'll most likely get tired of the porn so you don't spend as much time looking at it. Trying to make yourself stop probably won't do much except cause you a lot of stress.

i really dont think you are lesbain just curious you know? i guess i am OBBSESSED with it to i cant get over it and its really annoying usally i try to ignore all websites of lesbian porn as much as possible

Woah, don't freak out. My girlfreind back in 7th had a very similar problem and she told me, i had no idea what to say i was just put in this horrible position but i knew she was into me we even talked about sex but we kind of ignored it on the long run, so obviously your fine. I'm a guy and 14 years old. FB - Kevin Parks

I'm just like you but I think your just bi curious

Your still 13 .
Plus i'm 15 and i love watching girls fingering them self but at the same time i love boys . idk if i'm bi.
But in real life i dont think of girls like that .

But do you think of womens in real life?   

Idol wat I'm am I'm confused

This is exactly the same as I've been doing !
I've been looking everywhere for advice and I just saw here it probably is growing up through puberty and I think that is right because I dnt think I could ever actually be with a girl!

Im a 13 year old girl and I love teen lesbian porn. Check out Zoey Kush and Georgia's video  When Girls Play. It rocks!     There isn't much you can do but, put parental controls on your computer for yourself. Also, you will grow out of it, you're going through puberty........like me :)

I went through the faze as well and that's all  it is, is curiosity and a faze. What I realized is I'm bisexual. I'm aslo thirteen as well. I found out I was bisexual by this: I used to look up lesbian porn all the time, I used to crave it. One day my mom found out, yes, I was embarrased, but she understood and all parent's should because all mother's and father's went throgh the faze as well even though they don't want to admit it. After a while if your looking up lesbian porn dosen't stop and your strictly attracted to women then your a lesbian, but if after a while your attracted to both sex's then your bisexual, but is you quit looking up lesbian porn after a while then your straight. Same for guy's it's just they would be looking up gay porn instead of lesbians and the sex's would be switched a little too. So if you have a boyfriend then he's gone through it too. I also got pregnate at the age of 12, but i have the baby. I also have a girlfriend who went through the same thing I did and loves my daughter like I did. No i had the baby with a dude, cause luckily I'm bi. And don't be ashamed of who you are the only person who has to accept you is YOU.

I have the same problem as u except worse I think, instead of looking at lesbian I look at porn and sex sites such as

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed***Please read our Terms of Use

. I actually want to feel what it's like but I'm to young and I also want to play with different types of toys to feel how it's like. I don't know how to stop it. I mean this is the third time I keep doing it for example in 2008 I was caught by my sister who told my mom and I was scolded and I managed to stop for around 1 and a half year, then I started doing it again in 2011 and I forgot to delete my history and my mom found out and beat me up and scolded me again. And then this time in 2012 I'm doing it again and right now non stopping. If anyone knows how to help me stop my addiction please help me I'm really scared. Please help me!!!

Wow I went on that page n love it watch them.play was amazing I was wondering if u would love to trade pics with me or videos naked.

I think that I'm a lesbian too, even though I really don't want to be! I am addicted to lesbian porn too. I think that the only thing that makes me feel like this is because I'm scared of having sex with a man. I get the wrong signals from them and I don't want to get hurt by them!!!