hey.
I'm thirteen, and my friend and I were fooling around, and we were daring each other to watch Lesbian Porn, gross, I know, but, we were only fooling around.

My question is this;
when we were watching, I enjoyed it.
But, I have a boyfriend, and I like him more then I enjoyed watching the videos, but, does that mean Im like, a Lesbian, or Bisexual?

I really need to know this,
Please, reply asap. :-D

I dont think so. I just think you were experimenting and finding new things. The only thing that would really prove if you were lesbian or bi is to actually start dating another girl.

last post was the best way to put it ^_^

No it doesn't mean your a lesbian. There are lots of people your age worried about the same thing, guys too. Your hormones are just frantic at the moment; in a few years time they'll settle down and you'll know exactly what orientation you are.

I Agree with what everyone else says.

Its not until you actually try something like going out with the opposite sex.
I have seen lesbian porn and found it oddly interesting, but i still like boys.

Maybe if you try to think if it was you with girl or if you were dating the girl.
If it feels right in your head then maybe your bi curious if you feel its not right then your not your just seeing new things.

It is very normal right through the teen years for both boys and girls to be interested in and experiment with members of the same gender. (No pun intended, and not applicable in your case anyway.)
It doesn't mean you're gay. (It doesn't mean you are not bi-sexual, either.)
What it means is that you're normal. And you should not rush to put a label on what you are, until you know for sure, which might not be until you are 18 or 20, or even later.
Enjoy what you want to enjoy. If you have an instinctive "ew" factor about anything, it might not hurt to take notice of that. (Nothing like having a good instinct to keep you from getting in too deep. With anything.)

I'm a guy and i'm just saying this but i think watching gay porn is nasty. Anyways i could see me as a girl watching lesbian porn because it kind of relaxing, but it's not the same with guys because i can not stand watching gay dude stick his penis in another dudes ass.

so im a lesbian i did that same thing that she did but that does not mean your a lesbian its really up to you on what you want to do i say if you want to be a lesbian go for it if you want a boy friend date him