i love lesbian porn
i love gay porn
but straight porn doesnt do it for me,
i fantasize about being with both men and women.
i have got with a few girls but done nothing with boys and havent gone very far with girls.

am i gay, or bior whatever ?

Human sexuality ranges over a very wide spectrum. Some people are more straight with some homosexual tendencies some people are more gay with some heterosexual tendencies, some people don't like sex at all. Its a huge gray area. I personally don't think there is a exact definition for gay or straight, and I don't think there should be. It is our thirst for sex of all sorts that has made our species as successful as it is. BUT, if you want my opinion, I think if you want the title of gay or straight you have so fit all of these criteria: Sexually attracted to same/opposite sex, Developed personality that would cause you to have sex with that person, and a longing for a relationship/emotional conection with that person of that particular sex, PLUS a ton of other stuff. So quit worrying about labels.

Well if your attracted to the same sex then your probably Gay/Bi, There is nothing wrong with the feelings you are feeling. You are how god made you. Embrace who you are. I agree with HealthNut, Labels are just labels, if your not comfortable giving yourself that label then stay in the closet, but just know this. THERE ARE MILLIONS of us gays out here. We will love you without even knowing you. NEVER BE ASHAMED of who you are, or how you feel. Just be who you want to be, while being true to yourself. If you ever need to talk about your feelings, THERE IS ALWAYS someone you can talk to, I also left my page on Facebook below in case you ever do need to talk, even though it says Southern Iowa, We are here for ANYONE who is a member of the LGBT (Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender) community and will always be there to give advice & listen to your problems... it gets better :)

Hope this helps!

Andrew Moffitt
Southern Iowa Gay Advocacy Group
Creston, IA 50801

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed*** 

thanks silent whispers. But is it weird that I don't really think I'm gay. But I like watching lesbian porn but I will still go out and say how hot guys are but I don't like looking at penises, well honestly they kinda gross me out, I am virgin and I've never seen one in person so I don't really know what to think. And I feel like if I tell anyone I'm gay/bi they will think I'm weird plus I already have problems with friends and getting along with people because I have a strong personality but really don't know what to do anymore I mean I've felt this way for as long as I can remember and I don't know what to do, I'm lost.

You're still very young and your sexual orientation is just developing, which means that everything can change.

i have the same thing even a year ago i stared thinking about having sex with men and women but im truned on by all kind of porn but gay is my favorite i only had a crush on one guy in my life im afrid only two people my friend and sister  ***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

You watch lesbian porn... if your a guy, how could you be gay?

This is exactly the same with me!

I love watching lesbian porn, but I don't think of girls sexually in real life, like I go out and say guys are hot. I also don't like looking at penises because they are weird. As you grow up your hormones change you you like things then you don't like things. Most straight people watch lesbian or gay porn because it is something different and people seem to enjoy it. Don't be lost. Your just bi-curious. ;) x

Message me if you want to talk x

Lets just have sex come visit me and we can have sex im 14

I'm gay to i would love to have a boyfriend I'm 15