Am I a lesbian?? I am only 13 but I love watching porn with men nd women having sex. Idk if I like the look of the men r the women in the porn! It makes me want to have sex with a man but that's just because I want to know wot t feels like to have a penis in me. Although girls are sexy!! Please help me! Do u think I am a lesbian? I don't want to b a lesbian!! I want to b normal! If I found out I was a lesbian I wouldn't tell a soul!

Omg u shouldd talk too me I'm in the same situation!!!!

hey if any help i could give lemme know . i khow the feeling so how bout i show u how its done or how it feels

I'm also in that position

Just because you like to watch porn of any type whether it be straight, gay, or lesbian, doesn't make you one. I like to watch it every now and then and I am straight. Plus being gay/lesbian/straight is only a sexual preference to you. Besides, there isn't anything wrong with being gay/lesbian, although you might want to evaluate what your religion views it as before you commit to being one. I would also suggest try reading porn and sex stories. They give you a different view of everything and it lets your imagination run wild. Hope this helped :] x

Hey it's ok I'm 13 too and I masterbate and watch porn. I like both lesbian and streight porn but I wondered the same thing a while ago. I found out in streight a while ago when I met my boyfriend and fell head over heels for him and I'm not saying Im in love cause I'm not I'm only 13 but I really do care for him and I realized ya I'm streight and now when I see my friends I never picture them naked (female friends) but I still masterbate even though my boyfriend doesn't know. And your post really helped me because I thought maybe I was some kind of twisted 13 year old and no one else masterbated. Thanks for helping me and I hoped I helped you out!!!(:

most 13 year olds do watch porn and act like they dont when there around other 13 years and porn is meant so that the women looks sexy and the man is ...and if you were lesbian you would have alot of crushes on girls u know and u wouldnt be attracted to any guys what so ever calm down