Hello! I am 32 years old male and I have just found out that there is a history of brain tumor in our family. I have just learned that my grandfather’s brother died of a brain tumor. I am interested in brain tumor symptoms, as I would like to follow my functions in case something like this occurs. Is there anybody who could tell me about these symptoms? Thank you!!!!

Brain tumors may have a variety of symptoms ranging from headache to stroke. They are great mimics of other neurological disorders. It is good that you are asking questions because early detection and treatment may increase survival. If any of these symptoms persist, gentle urging for an MRI is important to assure that everything is all right. Brain tumor is suspected if any of these symptoms arise: a new seizure in an adult, gradual loss of movement or sensation in an arm or leg, unsteadiness or imbalance, especially if it is associated with headache, loss of vision in one or both eyes, double vision, especially if it is associated with headache, hearing loss with or without dizziness, and speech difficulty of gradual onset.