Okay, so ive been stressing this issue everyday. I cant seem to get it out of my head. I was on the mirena IUD for 2 and a half years. I decided to get the mirena taken out because i was having cramping really bad all the time when i had it in. I didnt have a period the entire time i had the mirena in me. So 2 weeks before i had it removed i started taking birth control pills and after taking the pill for 2 weeks i got the mirena taken out.I got it taken out On september 9th, 2011. I didnt have any horrible side effects like my doctor told me i would. I had my period on September 14th and it lasted until September 17th. 3 days. Well when i got my period i was still on my active pills. And from what i hear, You are supposed to get your period while on your sugar pills. I kept taking my pills in the order i had them. But i havent had a period since September 17th and today is october 27th. So my last period was 41 days ago. And i am now... 15 days late for my period. I have been feeling dizzy a lot. and my boobs feel tense feeling. and i am sleepy a lot! I have been having major mood swings and been feeling really needy. I am worried that i may be pregnant. i have taken a few home pregnancy tests and they have all came back negative.. but i dont see why i would be so late on my period...? is it a side effect or could i be pregnant. I have sex everyday with my boyfriend. And i have missed a few pills but i always take them as soon as i remember that i forgot to take them. I really need someones adivse or opinion... 

The first mistake you made was forgetting to take the pill. Playing catch up will not help. The symptom's you describe could either be from the pill or they are pregnancy symptom's. If you get a negative read after 41 day's of no period i'm thinking the pill screwed you up. Make an appt. or give your Obgyn a call and explain your issue to him/her.

even though i am only 15 days late on my period? i dont know. i guess ill make an appointment. i really think im pregnant. i guess my main question would be.. can you be 15 days late and be pregnant and still get a negative home preg. test?