So I had sex with an ex August 22, (unprotected) and then on August 26 I had sex with someone else. We used a condom, but he thought it was leaking when he finished. That same Guy and I had unprotected sex on September 1, and my due date is may 19. Please any advice on who can be the dad???

Hi Katie,

When was your last period?  When did you expect your next?

Due dates can be misleading.  We'll start from when you likely concieved.

My last period was August 12-17 and expected my next one September 12 but it never came.

OK, exactly when you ovulate is key.

August 12 was day 1 of your cycle. You had sex on day 10 with the ex and days 14 and 20 with the "other guy."

Unfortunately it could be either. Normally you will ovulate sometime between days 11-16 of your cycle but sperm can survive about 5 days. 48 hours after ovulation the egg isn't viable.

If you ovulated before day 14 it could only be your ex. If you ovulated on day 14 or 15 it could be either. After the 15th, only the "other guy." On 9/1 it would be unlikely you would have conceived as by day 20 the egg is usually not viable.

If the condom was leaking it would favor the "other guy." Otherwise it favors the ex.

You're going to need a DNA test. It's just to close to tell.

I ovulated on the 17 the day..so its the other Guy????

In that case it would be the "other guy." How do you know when you ovulated?

.I ovulated 2 days after having sex the first time with the other Guy.

I have a my days calendar in my phone.

So the other gguy??

Take the DNA test.

When you ovulate can vary a bit from month to month. There are methods to determine when it occurs, from blood tests to plotting your body temps but -

The app isn't reliable enough.

To put it this way. If you went to court, maybe for child support (just as an example) the judge would laugh at you when you said I used the "my days" app.

I go by that and my home calendar. Not just the app.

Take the DNA test.

Ok. I will.