I'm 14 years old and a virgin. I have been watching porn for a year and a half, it's the only thing that gets me wet. I vaginally masturbate. I'm afraid if, in the future, I try to have sex with my boyfriend and can't get wet! I think it would be different with another person involved, I'm just not sure what to do. Should I stop watching porn? Also, this is not about how young I am, I don't want useless comments.

Same, idk what to do. Hope you find the answer your looking for!

Hydration can be an issue. If you are dehydrated then your body isn't exactly going to use what little water it has for sexual stimulation. When it comes to what you gets you aroused, it can be anything. Pornography may not do it for you, if not try imagining things or things of that sort. You say that you do vaginally masturbate, are you stimulating your clitorous enough is a question to ask. If you rub your self for three minutes and then stick your fingers in you may not exactly get wet. In the end if none of these things work then you should just consider the fact that your body doesn't produce a lot of lubricant. Hope I helped, I am open to questions if need be.