I'm fifteen and I've been masturbating for three years now. I've never been wet when I masturbated, didn't think it was much of a problem until I started to make love with my first and current boyfriend. We always have to use saliva when having sex or he just performs oral on me. He doesn't realise it, but he uses a bit too much saliva, so I could always pretend I came. But I never do. And I also never had "it". The mind blowing orgasm. Or even just a small one. Never during masturbation or sex. I'm very good at pretending that I have, but I'm getting tired of lying to my boyfriend. We have mind blowing sex for hours, and don't get me wrong. We're completely in love with each, I just can't cum! And it's driving me insane. I even tried anal with him, and that didn't even get me wet. Help? Is there something wrong with me? How does cum even look like? I don't even get the pee feeling during sex everyone says they have. HELP ME. ):

It's really hard to make women come. Especially with oral, the clitoris is the best stimulant, but some girls (not all) also like penetration to orgasm. What I would do would be to gently lick the clit and slowly with my index finger, finger her.

Sometimes it is hard for a woman to cum for the first time.You dont understand how it feels or how to move your muscles the right way to reach orgasm. You probably dont want to try to have your first orgasm around your boyfriend or have him try. Just one time when your alone and you are not worried about anyone seeing you. Maby sense you are a little young and have a hard time getting wet you may want to get some lub, I would suggest that you get some of the warming gel, to try to get a little more stimulation, if you are to embarrassed to do it yourself ask your boyfriend or your sister or maby a friend, if you cannot get that just some petroleum jelly will do, or even spit. But don't worry about being alittle dry, you are still young and your body may not have developed this abiltiy yet, lots of women are a little dry you may just have to use a little lub when you have sex and masturbate. Do something that really gets you turned on, like porn, or phone sex, or even sitting on the washing machine while it is on the spin cycle. Just relax and try to stimulate your G-spot, it is just about half a finger inside your vagina, just up from about where the clit is. The inside of your vagina is very smooth and the G-spot will be alittle rougher than the rest of your vagina (but only when you are very turned on). Just rub your G-spot and your clit at the same time, slowley at first and then try to get a little faster, your instinct should kick in, If you get the pee feeling just go with it and keep rubbing. If you dont cum the first time you try this, you may have to do it several times before you finally reach an orgasm. Then you can know how to get an orgasm and tell your boyfriend what to do to make you cum, If he uses to much spit tell him, you have got to let him know what you need.

When he's down on you, have him very, very gently tickle the sole of your foot. Can be a bit of a shock at first and you might want a pillow to bite for the first few seconds (that's why he's only to do it very gently!). But is can really add to the sensation and it gets things going. Once you've got used to the gentle tickles, you can get him to go a little bit harder or let him tickle your other foot. When you cum this way the orgasm is really, REALLY intense.

If I were you I can get wet by rubbing my clit and fastly putting my finger inside of myself or when im having sex with my boyfriend he does it to get me wet. If you want to cum start off with what i just said but he has to do it and then have him gently slide his penis inside of your vagina. He is gonna need to slowly accelerate the speed of his penis going in and out of you. After this have him kiss you while he's putting his penis in you but he has to keep the same speed. What you need to do is play with your nipples and/or grab your boobs it will give you a higher chance of orgasming (it has for me). Hope this helps you out.