Hello. I've been worrying about a two problems lately regarding my sexual function. Ahead of time I'm straight, circumcised, and a virgin. My first problem is when I masturbate for as long as I can remember I'd lay down on my stomach and rub a shirt or blanket on my penis. I recently found out this can cause problems from healthy strokes so I try the normal way by stroking but I can barley get a erection or ejaculate.. Note it feels barley half as good as the other way. My second problem is I can't get aroused normally either. I usually get turned on by watching videos of girls getting spanked to get an erection..The fetish is so strong that not even seeing female genitals like boobs, etc doesn't even interest or turn me on the slightest bit. How can I get rid of the fetish or at least expand my borders to stuff like boobs??

Please help me on what to do and solve these problems.. Thanks!

Hi honey! I don't understand about the comment about you rubbing yourself on blankets etc can cause problems? Where did you hear that from? Also you are NOT alone in only now being able to get aroused with porn - I usually tell young people NOT to watch it, as your brain (our biggest sex organ) gets used to only that stimuli!You are a young healthy man, so don't think for a second that you wont be able to get aroused again "normally" cut yourself off from ALL porno - even seeing naked girls etc. I would say for about 2 weeks - do other things get your mind off of ALL sex (including self touch). When the urge strikes again, do what comes NATURALLY - if that is sheets then so be it! We all have certain simuli that makes us react more than others. DON'T go back to watching Fetish Porn - as this creates problems down the line - when you are ready to actually have sex. As this isn't "normal" so to speak - very few women are into the spanking bit! So don't think they are into it! We - as mammals - touch ourselves even when we are in the womb! So it is VERY natural, and NOT to be ashamed of. It's NOT a sin, it's NOT abnormal, it's just normal and healthy for you! Take it down a notch and let it happen NATURALLY without stimuli! It WILL come back and it WILL be the way it is supposed to be OK? Hope this helps!?

Ok thanks for the answers! I'll just cut my mind off from that stuff for a while. Thanks again :)