Ok so I'm 14 almost 15 and I can't please myself. I'm a virgin. I've tried to finger myself but I'm sensitive and when I try it hurts so I don't dare go inside myself. I've try imagining, feeling on my boobs rubbing my vagina humping my pillows using the shower head and I don't get turned on of wet. The only time I get wet and a bit turned on is when I watch porn and as I watch it I try touching myself and I'm not very please I need help PLEASE!!!!!

Dear INeeTips,

You said you get wet and turned on Whlie watching Porn Movies and touching yourself.

Touching and rubbing your CLITORIS is called Masturbation. Masturbation is a very normal practice indulged by teenaged Boys & Girls. you need not feel guilty of doing it.

You said you have seen Porn movies and you must be knowing how girls are doing solo or mutual Masturbation.

Do you have any  close and intimate friends ? If the answer is "YES" then you can do mutual masturbation with her consent.

Lying naked in the bed start touching and embracing kissing  each other senstive parts. This kind of acts you might have seen in the Porn Movies.

Fondle each others Breasts and such Nipples  and at the same time insert your index or middle finger into the vagina and start rubbing CLITORIS. You will get immense pleasure.

HAVE  A  NICE  DAY

RAMAKRISHNAN

Very Valuable Info...

You should try the pillow method again. half the pillow for extra hardness. make sure you are naked and just hump the pillow. you should feel turned on and get wet soon. also touch other parts.

you may be the type of lady who is stimulated verbally....ie erotic sex talk while humping the pillow.

don't despair, if you can find the right partner to give you oral sex, I would bet that oral stimulation done correctly would make you come

I like layng on top of a pillow and moveing my legs slow the faster and faster. Humping the pillow feels so good.

Rub 4 fingers up and down your body and when the finger come to you vigina go really fast up and down it! It works for me and also watch porn when your doing it!

Even im 14 and can please girls just by chatting with them...
Give it a thought;;)

Email me I need help if you no what I mean ;)

I kow what you mean! I have the SAME problem. But what I do is a usually hump my pillows and it works better if you put a pile of clothes or something under the pillows to give it a hard and higher feeling. And while you hump it, try imagining having real sex. It usually works. But the number one thing I recommend doing, something I do myself and love it, is when you are in the shower, let the water run down and sit under it. Put your vagina under is where your clitoris is and imagine having a penis inside you. It feels so good and I always get turned on. 

h m u

Idk if you got the hang of it yet. but watch porn, start touching your nipples Gently. That a huge turn on for me. you don't have to finger yourself you can just touch your clitoris with your finger, up and down or side to side, gently though. If you don't know where that is. Google it. Stand up your phone watch porn, play with your nipples and clitoris at the same time, that gets me an orgasm.

please email me

Try the pillow method again. Next time just tease your self and lightly rub your private against the pillow and hump it hard

just imagine ur crush ... that's it!