So I've been masterbating since I was 18. I don't do it regularly, maybe about 2 or 3 times a month. but I think I'm less sensitive than other women. I read that some women just touch they're clit and it feels good. I'm not like that. I even if I'm aroused and sopping wet when I rub it doesn't feel like anything. the weird thing is that I can get to a certain point when it feels really good and I get wetter. but that feeling only lasts for about 2-3 seconds. then my clit gets too sensitive and it doesn't feel good anymore. I'm a virgin so inserting fingers hurts a bit. I've tried vibrators but I always get to that pleasure point then it goes away. I never moan, shake, tremble or anything. I try watching port but still only get to that point. Whats wrong with me??

There's probably nothing wrong with you, apart from watching porn. That is counter-productive. Porn is staged, especially the noises, and gives a false perspective and expectations. Everyone is different. You are probably not less sensitive than other women. We are not automatons that always react the same way as each other. Don't believe everything you read either. When it comes to sex, many people (men and women) exaggerate. You can't be other people, and you need to find how your body works.

Remember that the clit varies in size and presentation just as does the penis. Some have just a little button (the prepuce) showing; others are much bigger and look like a mini penis. some are clearly hooded; others more exposed. So the method of stimulation has to be different. However, the clitoris is far larger than what can be seen. It reaches well into the body with legs (crura) that wrap around the vagina.

I suggest using your fingers rather than a vibe because you can vary the pressure and style of stimulation more readily to accommodate your changes in responses. When your clit gets too sensitive, move away from direct stimulation to indirect stimulation. Remember too that no man can compete with the power of a vibrator, and many have found marriage difficulties because they have got too used to mechanical stimulation that they rely on it, and the husband is left out - and often is isolated.

When you do reach a climax then your body will respond in its own way. Orgasms vary from time to time, and from woman to woman. There are also different types of orgasm; some more releasing than others.

G-spot stimulation need only be with one finger, and as the hymen has a finger-sized hole (usually), then that should be possible.

This is only a brief overview, but I hope it helps as a start.

If you want more detail or help, or want to discuss it, then ask (privately if you prefer) 

Wow....shepherd gave an amazing answer. I agree with him. Id recommend you take time to lay down and explore yourself.

So the climax feeling that i get, what exactly is that?

First of all, I must correct my post. I notice I said "Some have just a little button (the prepuce)" I should have said "Some have just a little button (the glans, under the prepuce)"

I take it you are not the original poster as you are a Guest, so I need you to describe the climax feeling you get. If it is indeed a climax, then it is the orgasm. But you consider to be your 'climax' might be the plateau phase.

There are 4 phases: arousal, plateau, climax/orgasm, and resolution.

Resolution ? If and when you have the time, kindly explain. You ought to write often, create a blog of your own? Very knowledgable and interesting ! I feel you could be of such great help and support to all of those out there feeling insecure