im 16 and my last period was october 16-19. i had unprotected sex october29 although he didnt ejaculate in me. i got diagnosed nov 12 with an ovarian cyst never had one before. now i am vomiting, boobs are sore, bloated and i dont know if that comes with this cyst or if it is EARLY signs of preg. my period are always regular so i should have my period today or tomorrow. i dont know what to do. am i over reacting. i read stuff on internet that says a cyst can occur in early pregnancy to protect baby until placenta forms. i dont know just need some advice. my bf thinks that because he pulled out that if i am preg. then it isnt his and i have not had sex with noone else. please any advise would be greatly appreciated. i also do nothing but sleep and i have been getting headaches and just feel like c**p. thanks for any help.

The time line you describe put's you in line for pregnancy. Pre cum or pre seminal fluid is debateable, but i suppose it could happen. Many folk's here claim they got pregnant just that way. Are you on any medication for the cyst? Some medication's can make you feel the way you do. Just because your bf didn't ejaculate, you may still be pregnant and you must educate him on that. If you are going to engadge in unprotected sex, tho it is highly not suggested, you both need to know what the consequenses may be. Education is so important when it come's to stuff like this. I suggest you take a pregnancy test and go from there. If all come's out negative, you should really look into some birth control.

thank you for replying back and no i am not on any medication. they said that it should just go away. i took a preg test and it was negative but my cousin said it could be to early becasue i would only be like 3-4 weeks. i am so going to get put on bc if this turns out all good. i cant take no more scares. i am scared to death. we usually use condoms but this one time we did not.

it sounds like you could be pregnant. you can still get pregnant if the guy pulls out.i would wait for another week and take a test. it is better to use first morning urine. if the test is neg i would get on bc. keep in mind though if you do decide to get on bc that you need to use protection for the first month you are on bc. the bc dosnt take affect until the 2nd month