Im turning seventeen and im a dancer. im planning on going to college for teaching and i feel like somethings wrong. I have been on the pill for 4 months and last month for the first time but it happened like 4 times. The next day i forgot to take my pill and took it 9 hours later. The next day after that we had sex more than once and he came inside me every time we did it. For about 3 weeks i have been extremely tired, weak(which is wierd because im a dancer),i have been really nauseated but hungry at the same time, i keep getting pains in my uterus and where my overies are, i pee almost twice every hour, my boobs are bigger than ever(i actually went up a bra size) and they are really tender and hurting me, and my discharge is wierd. I havent taken a pregnancy test yet because my period isnt due for a week but my mom once told me that you could have your period and still be pregnant, is that true? PLEASE help me..am i pregnant???

Did you end up being pregnant?

It does sound like you have many of the symptoms of being pregnant. I think if you take a clear blue early preg test it can work up to 4 days before you're period, but it may still give a false negative to best to keep testing up to a week after your period. I'm not sure whether you can have a period but some people seem to bleed at the beginning of pregnancy and it's fine. But if your period doesn't come then you probably are pregnant or just delaying it with worry.

I'm also on the pill and wondering if i'm pregnant. It is a one in 100 chance and it does happen especially if like us we sometimes take it abit late :$ haha

I hope that helps abit, it's correct to the best of my knowledge :p