Ok my last period was on April 6, 2008 and sore nipples and neusea in the middle of the night didn't start till April 24, 2008. On the 24th I took a HPT and it came up neg. I have also been eating and going to the bathroom alot more too. Could this mean I'm pregnant. I'm 20 and not ready.

I think you should maybe wait to see if you get your next period. If you don't get it, than take a pregnancy test. that is when a test will be more accurate. good luck.

I concur. It is still a bit early to have an accurate test- Try not to drive yourself crazy until then...If you have had unprotected sex than yes, you could very well be pregnant. Are your cycles regular?If you want to tell me the dates of your last 3 cycles and when you had this unprotected sex I could probably tell you just how possiable it is. Because there is honestly only 4 days a month where you are fertile but unfortunately our libido's are usually in overdrive during this time so nature has made it so we want to have sex during these days (usually) At least that's what the science says. If you don't want a baby I highly recommend getting on the pill or depo, they have the highest success rate for keeping you from getting pregnant.

february 10th, then march 2, then march 23, and my last period like I said was april 6th. I am or was on birth control, so my periods are usually very regular. Had very many stressful situations last pill month so taking them was irregular. I would skip some here and there. that is why my last period was a week early. I have been having unprotected sex since I have been one birth control. so regular sex.

wow, well, your cycles have been pretty close together havent they- at least not the usual 28 days. Its impossiable to go just off symptoms to say yes, you could be pregnant because we can easily convince ourselves of the "symptoms" of early pregnancy and since your cycles have by no means been regular you have no way of trying to determine when you ovulated if you didn't chart bbt or anything like that. Before you went on the pill were your cycles regular? When you skipped pills did you double up the next day? have you not taken birth control since the 6th of april and have been having unprotected sex? Unfortunately, there is really no way to say either way when you throw the pill in the mix...usually if you double up missed pills and take them at least 2 hrs apart it still has a high success rate of preventing pregnancy.....Try to go 2 weeks without intercourse and take a test...if its negative you can take comfort in the fact you are most likely not pregnant...ANd then go back on the pill and give it AT LEAST 14days before depending on it...Good luck!

ok went back and looked at my last periods and I got dates wrong. It was February 17th, March 16th, and was suppose to start again April 13th. (but remember I started a week early cause of missed pills and all). No before I went on the pill my cycles were not regular at all. Yes when I skipped pills I doubled up the next day. I would take the skipped one in the am and the actual day one in the pm. No have not taken BC since the 6th cause if I am pregnant I don't know if staying on BC will harm the baby. Yes I have been having unprotected sex and quite often since then.

See if all this information helps. Thanks for your help.

i am pretty confident that you were NOT pregnant on the 6th (shouldn't of stopped the pill) I was always taught that until there is a positive preg test continue pill and if you miss 3 or more pills (in a row) to throw away your pack and start a new one...Of course its best to not take the pill if u r prg but people do it all the time and there havent been any documented side effects to be overly concerned with. meaning if its a possiable preg, dont stop it until u test positive!
obviously since you have been having unprotected sex since the 6th you could easily be prenant now- Give it a week and take a test-Good luck!