Here are the details of my situation. I'm 28 and my last period was on 11/9-11/14. I started my bc on 11/15 and missed taking it on 11/25-11/28 (grandfather in hospital-just forgot). Had sex with my husband on 11/28 and then on 11/29 I took 4 bc pills at the same time when I remembered and 2 pills on 11/30 to catch up. I then coninued taking bc 1 a day until pack was done on 12/3. I have been spotting since since 11/30 up until 12/5 (also had sex on 12/5). Then on 12/6 the spotting became heavier. I had a blood test done on 12/1 which came back negative and I took a home test on 12/6 which came back negative as well...i think (1 line dark other line very light). I'm due for my period on 12/9 but have already been spotting/bleeding since 11/30. Am I pregnant? Did I test to early? My husband and I will be happy either way!

A line is a line! Even if one line is more faint than the other, that means that the pregnancy test is picking up HCG in your urine. Your best bet is to retest, using your first morning urine. And if you prefer, call your doctor for another blood test. :-) Best of luck!