HELLO

I HAVE A QUESTION? MY LAST PERIOD WAS IN JANUARY ON THE 6TH AND I WENT MY NORMAL 5TO6 DAYS. NOW ITS FEBURARY AND I HAVEN'T CAME DOWN YET. MY BREASTS ARE VERY VERY SORE, HEAVY AND TENDER. MY STOMACH FEELS SUPER TIGHT. I HAVE SOME LOWER BACK PAINS AND I HAVE BEEN HAVING ABDOMINAL CRAMPS LIKE MY PERIOD IS COMING BUT THERE IS NOTHING THERE. SO NOW IM 5 DAYS LATE AND AFTER TODAY WILL BE 6 DAYS LATE. WHAT DOES THIS SOUND LIKE AND WHAT SHOULD I DO????:-|

Hi Yanna,

Except for the late period your symptoms are not specific to pregnancy.

Take a home test.  Use your first morning urine for best accuracy.

Good luck.

BUT IM ALSO HAVING MILD STOMACH CRAMPS BUT ISN'T IT TRUE THAT ALL WOMEN 'S BODY ISNT THE SAME AND ALOT OF THE PREGNANCY SYMPTOMS DON'T COME RIGHT THEN AND THERE BUT I KNOW SOME WOMEN DON'T HAVE MORNING SICKNESS LIKE THAT AND SOME NEVER DID!!!!!

Yanna,

Yes, all women are different.  It is still very early for ANY symptoms.  It's several months early for morning sickness.

You asked what to do.  Take a home test.  It's the only way to find out now.

YES U ARE RIGHT I DO NEED TO TAKE A HOME TEST I WAS TRYING TO WAIT IT OUT FOR A FEW MORE DAYS. WHAT IS THE BEST TEST TO BUY? NEVER BEEN THRU THIS BEFORE. IM 26 AND THIS WILL BE MY FIRST BABY, IF I AM PREGNANT.

BUT YES WHAT WOULD BE THE BEST TEST TO BUY?

Any name brand should work for you.

Ask the pharmacist.

Well i took the test today........it was positive!!!!!

thanks for the advice!!!!!