I had protected sex 3 weeks ago I have had symptoms like bloating and a little dizziness I haven't threw up I had my period week after for 2 days then it went off for a day then came on the next day its a week early then after my period I stopped worrying about it then 2 weeks later I feel dizzy and my stomach feels weird like something moving in it I'm really scared help

Chances are that your fine and just having gas, but it is possible. Was the early period that lastest only a few days heavy or very light? Was it a brownish or a pink instead of red? Ill need to know this to tell you for sure if there is a chance of implantaion bleeding which is a short light pink or brownish spotting women mistake for their period, its when the fertilized egg is implanting to the uterin wall and causing spotting sometimes. thats the best awnser i can give you

Thank you so much not it wasnt pink or anything but I was having brown discharge before it and after my period it wasn't light or heavy it was a little heavy but now 2 weeks from my period I'm having white discharge

That is a sign of ovulation. dont be alarmed but it, it is still possible that these are signs of pregnancy, bur i wouldnt worry and wait it out till your period either comes or is missed.

Thank you but can you tell me what ovulation mean I always wonderd what it means

Yes it is the staige of your body when tge egg falls from your fallopion tube and settles to either be fertiluzed(get pregnant) or died, falls from your uterus and is what actually causes your period, ovulation is your egg rip and in your uterus and ready to get fertilized. If it dose it attachs to you uterine wall, and you wont get a period, if it isnt fertilized the egg and skin lining of your uterous will fall, and be your period.

Thanks but even before I had sex I had white discharge and was kinda wet by my private

You can ovulate for up to 5 days in length. some women have a discargw regularly, next time to go pee it may seem groas but smell it. if it has No odor then its fine, it it has any smell see a doctor it may be a yeast infection which is very common

Can some one help me..!!!! I had sex two weeks ago with my boyfriend and I haven't gotten my period he did not Pre-cum or cum in me bc he checked and there was no sign that he did. I don't have any sickness or symptoms when you know you pregnat and I'm starting to have pain right beneath my belly and it's starting to scare me am I gregnant?

Hun just because there was no sign he didnt doesnt mean that he didnt, some men dont even realize that they even precumed sometimes, and if he had haf any sperm cell on his penis from the previous 24 hrs in anyway sprem can live outside the vagina and outside the penis for up to 5 days max so id say wait it iyt till you are 5 days or more late and take a test.

Thank you so much

Your welcome i hope it turns out how you want

If you don't know what ovulation means you shouldn't be having sex.